Table of Contents
Track and manage alert followup activity and progress
- Track new/on schedule, past due, in progress, and closed alert follow-up activity and status
- Document followup activity and resulting insights for each alert
- Gain a better understanding behind contacts’ sentiment and concerns through further interaction with specific clients
- Utilize filters to zoom in on specific Questionnaires, Waves, contact Roles, account Tiers, sentiment levels, and more
Getting the most out of the report:
The Alert Followups report lists the Alerts that have been triggered thus far, and essentially acts as a dashboard for following up on Alerts.
Bar Chart: Tags
- X-axis: Tone %
- Shows the percentage tagged responses for each tone category (previously specified in the Comment Analysis report)
- Color-coded legend for sentiment level:
- Green = Positive
- Yellow = Neutral
- Red = Negative
- Gray = None (not tagged)
- Hovering over each bar point will reveal precise figures for type and Tone %
- Y-axis: Tags
- Previously added Tags to the “Followup” category associated with currently triggered Alerts
- Useful Filter examples:
- In Settings & Filters Questionnaire Filters, click on the dropdown menu for Questionnaires and Waves. This can help narrow in on time-sensitive Alerts for the most recent wave
- In Settings & Filters Contact Filters, click on the dropdown menu for Roles and filter by Decision Makers, Influencers, Day to Day (and Other). This can help answer questions such as:
- Are alert owners reaching out to the right contacts quickly enough?
- In Settings & Filters Account Filters, click on the dropdown menu for Tier to narrow in on certain account tiers. This can help answer questions such as:
- How are alert owners managing alerts for contacts who are part of Strategic Accounts?
- Examples to watch for:
- Pay extra attention to outstanding follow-up still needed for respondents who requested to be contacted, especially Detractors and Passive
- This is a chance to reach out to unhappy or neutral contacts and understand how to improve the relationship
- Don’t forget to follow up with Promoter & Contact Me and Promoter & Reference contacts
- This is a chance to make sure that your Promoters stay “happy” and to find out more about what’s going on so you can repeat that success elsewhere!
Alert followup documentation:
Click on the icon next to each row in the Data Table in order to:
- View Alert Followup Information
- View Data Table showing full questionnaire results for the specific contact
- To download results click on the purple icon titled “EXPORT TO EXCEL”
- Designate followup owner through “Currently Assigned to:” dropdown menu with TopBox users from you company
- Easily see how many users the followup responsibility was assigned to via a numerical counter
- Clear the selection by clicking on the icon above the dropdown menu
- Provide more details regarding the issue in the textbox titled “Description of issue (Symptom)”
- Describe the actions taken towards addressing the issue in the textbox titled “Action”
- Determine the contact’s disposition relating to the issue and actions taken as:
- Pending 3rd party action
- Is there something both out of your company’s and your client’s control?
- Indicate a date in the “Date Resolved” calendar field
- Indicate any further action to be taken in the “Next Steps” textbox
- Provide a “Root Cause” in the designated textbox once the followup has been completed, or “closed”
- Categorize the root cause by selecting the appropriate categories in the form of Tags previously added to the “Followup” category
- Make sure to click “SAVE” to save any changes you may have made, or “CANCEL” to leave the window without saving
To run this report:
1. Select your Settings & Filters*, including:
- Account Filters: by Accounts, Primary Product, Tier, Region, Sales Rep, Account Manager
- Contact Filters: by Contacts, Roles
- Questionnaire Filters: by Questionnaire, Wave OR Start/End Dates*
- You may select a start wave without an end wave if that is the only wave for which you want to report
- Selecting a wave in the “Start wave” filter will show all data in that wave.
- Selecting a value in the “End Wave” filter will show all results for the entered range of start wave and end wave
- Question Filters: by scores (0-10) relating to specific question types and attributes
*NOTE: The filter names are part of a default set and may change during implementation to better suit your company’s needs.
*NOTE: We suggest using Campaigns (“Waves”) instead of Dates for accuracy in including all Non-Responders. Waves are time periods used for sending, managing, and analyzing feedback and assessing change in customer perception over time (similar to a marketing campaign)
2. Run the report by pressing . You can save these filter settings to use across other reports by clicking the button under the “Settings & Filters” heading.
You will see:
- Bar Chart: Tags
- Data Table: Questionnaire, Wave, Account, Group, Alert [type], Contact [name], Email [address of contact], Status (of alert: New, Open, Closed), Recipient (name of Alert recipient), QB (quarterback for the Alert), Date Triggered, Due On (due date of Alert, as previously set during Alert setup), Over Due (true/false), Sentiment, Tags
- Click on the column names to sort results by Date Triggered, Responded On, Sentiment, etc. Click on the column header again to change the sort direction from Ascending to Descending. Clicking a third time will turn off sorting on that column
- You may sort by more than one column by clicking each column name in the order desired
3. To clear the filter set, make sure to do so by clicking on the icon under the “Settings & Filters” heading.
4. To download your reports:
- Tags bar chart:
- Export as image by clicking on the icon and “Export Image”
- Export as a PDF by clicking on the same icon and “Export PDF”
- Data Table: